... who threatened me if i didn't blog soon.
I'm not a blogger. this is so hard for me to keep up- hello, captian obvious! I do this for you book club girls exclusively as you're apparently the only ones who really care about reading my blog. Thank you ladies, sorry i suck at maintaining it.
Okay, here are some updates that misty encouraged me to blog about:
1. I can't remember the first story. Misty, can you remind me? I think it was funny.
2. Running the Starlight Run. Misty and I ran in the Starlight Run this year which was super fun and we decided to try to make it an annual tradition. we dressed up as well... runners. creative, i know. next year we'll do something a little more daring. this time just getting out there was daring enough. we did awesome though and Matt treated us to dinner afterwards at Rock Bottom which was delicious and fun. Micah and I had Jonas with us so of course, just as our food was arriving, he needed to eat also so I missed most of the actual dinner and when I returned to the table Matt and Misty had to go relieve their babysitter but it was fun nevertheless. The real adventure however, started after we left the restaurant when Micah and I tried to catch the Max... along with basically everyone else in the state. Keep Portland Wierd! We needed a yellow line train and after four trains passed, all blue or red, we decided to get on a red line and ride it to the Rose Quarter Transit Center where we could switch to a yellow line. We waited at the RQTC for FORTY-FIVE minutes and NO YELLOW LINE TRAIN. It was cool out (Jonas was bundled well but Micah wasn't) and it was late so against Micah's advice I decided to run to our car which was parked three miles uphill on Interstate Avenue at our offices. Fastest uphill run I've ever done, scary. We finally made it home at midnight. Along with a plan for a costume next year... a new plan for transportation.
Gotta get back to work, check out www.dropshots.com/babyjonas for updated pics.
2 comments:
Totally excited to read your blog this am after you said you posted yesterday! You're a great writer..and don't feel bad it took me forever to figure out how to upload pics to look decent. And I am still learning how to blog!
well, i agree with misty- you are a great writer and consequently born to blog =) so someone needs to get over there and teach you what you want to know! so cool you and misty went running- i had forgotten it was rose festival time. i LOVE that time in portland. jonas is adorable btw =)
love ya friend!
Post a Comment