okay so after a run this morning i returned to the house full of ambition to do my "retire the fall and winter duds and bring in the spring" clothing switch-a-roo. when you have tiny closets like ours, this annual event is essential. this time i decided to do a little purging of the bags to make extra room for the bulky winter sweaters. alas, only 34 chosen ones remain in the gallery of handbags, all sorted according to color, size, texture, purpose and, perhaps most important, season. ahhh... i can rest easy tonight. jaime, i know you can appreciate this. jennie, i was thinking of you.
5 comments:
that why my next house will have big closets so that I don't have to go through with this ritual. Not that I actually did OCD sorting when I had small closets:) it was so great getting ot see you and jonas, can't wait to be back for good and go for those walks.
Good for you BJ- I bet it felt good to get organized! And great that you went on a run... let me know when you're ready for the jogger! I went on a solo run yesterday- amazing. Glad we got to stop by and visit you..Jonas is so cute!
You know, I must fess up and say that I too enjoy my cleaning and purging sessions. It is pretty satisfying to me to organize!
okay. so i don't have this ritual but would love for you all to give
a little detail on how it's done!
like how many of each item do you keep in the closet?
and how in the world are you able to store that many bags????
i feel like i am missing out here!
but clutter gives me great stress. so
please share info. and how do you get
your husbands to comply to this organizing and staying organized? i feel like this is the REAL challenge!
jodie
i'm gonna excess baggage you if you don't write a new blog...and soon!
Post a Comment