after my last post i went back to view my blog. i'm embarrassed at the obvious lack of effort. will someone come over and show me how to spruce this thing up? i need a blog workshop. i'll provide tea and some treat if someone comes and helps me upload pics, put in links to all your clever blogs, and visits with Jonas and I.
3 comments:
I need to join you for the blog workshop! I love reading your blog. Thanks for hanging out last night- we had lots of fun!
can i just say how excited i am that i got my own blog title! maybe i should threaten you more often:) i would love to have a blog workshop day or just basic hang out chat and drink some really good coffee. not sure what your schedule is but i am always down girl time.
Okay, so you don't really need a third blogger to help you spruce up your blog, but I'd love to come hang out with you girls and Jonas so count me in!
Post a Comment