my tiny jogging partner and i had a lovely run this morning! we awoke to a damp outdoors, the Lord had rinsed everything clean for our run! the air was brisk and crisp, the flowers dewy, the sun sparkled, and we had a fantastic time, so great that we rewarded mommy with a latte on the way back and I had a nice little morning nap!
5 comments:
wow- that sounds like a PERFECT morning! on extremely hot days like the past 30, it makes me miss a little rain for sure.
Love that Yarboroughdaily is daily! Oh and the pictures look great- you're getting the hang of blogging for sure!
Did I get traded in for a different running buddy? Hope she's hot!
Nice work on the picture post! hope your feeling better, major bummer to be sick while out of town. let try and get togther when your back and maybe jonas will let me be a "walking buddy" with you and go get a latte=)
BJ, love the updates to your blog- you're really figuring it out. I'm going to be asking your advice on blogging!
Post a Comment