like b.spears i'm trying to make a comeback. be patient with me as you have been with her. :)
today in ediblePortland i stumbled upon a blog (see new link at right "other interesting reads"). this woman occasionally posts recipes, some of which look interesting but i particularly liked her comment on 09.22.08 regarding the need to clean her baseboards in her apartment, a nuisance chore that i, personally, abhor and have found little time to do since jonas' birth. of the dreaded baseboards she writes:
"They’re like little tiny shelves - Barbie™-sized, almost - only instead of holding useful objects like tiny plates or tiny books, they hold tiny dirt."
exactly.
2 comments:
Hey BJ, so good to see you back! I wanted to check the link you mentioned but don't see it....it's not in the society pages and I don't see "other interesting reads". Am I blind?
Glad you are finding a little time for yourself in your CRAZY schedule!
Post a Comment