Jonas is here and he is the best gift we've ever received. He's such a good boy. He was born 02/13/08 at 7:35am after a long time at the hospital! We were admitted on 02/12/08 at 11am after my water had broken. I wasn't having regular contractions at the time so we waited... and waited. At about 7:30pm that night things started happening and at 7:30 the next morning, after mom had pushed for 2.5+ hours (yeah... ouch), he made his appearance to very eager parents. I will never forget Micah's reaction to Jonas' birth and Jonas' reaction to me when they laid him on my chest. The two best moments of my life so far, sharing something so incredible with my husband and knowing that my brand new son already knew who his mama was. The best day ever!
Here are some pics:
You can see more at:
www.pureimagephotos.com
Click "Online Ordering"
Click "yarborough"
Password: Jonas
Beware: the professional photos are SUPER cute!
6 comments:
Yeah!! I got the e-mail, now I am commenting on your blog! Obviously I am excited for you guys:-) The pictures are really super cute. What a great idea to capture that time professionally. You are a hero Bobbi Jo!!
Precious! Both the pictures and your thoughts. What a joyous occasion for you guys! Can't wait to meet him...and see you guys too.
He is so cute, and tiny! So excited for your new little family..and can't wait for our little ones to play together!
Yeah!! Your family is beautiful, I love seeing the pics of your little man. What a cutie, I absolutely can't wait to see him in person, oh, and you and Micah of course:) Your words captured what every new mom feels, your words were beautiful. We miss you guys. Can't wait to see you when we get home.
Congratulations! Now that little guy was the worth the wait! He is perfect and I can't wait to see the little man that he turns into. So completely happy for you and Micah. love you!
wow! what a cutie! good job you guys!
and oy bobbi jo! good job to you too!
can't believe i did not know about this blog sooner! what fun! been eager to see more photos and thoughts on this new adventure you are on.
yahoo!
Post a Comment